Thanks Elizabeth.  I was kind of afraid that would be true.  I do want to use
what's accurate.  Nest, Pat

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Need advice please

Pat,
I have read that the saliva test is not as accurate yet.  In fact, I didn't
realize they were marketing it at this point.  I can't quote percentages or
remember where I came across that in my reading - perhaps some of those more
expert on the list will add what they know.

elizabeth

*Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.*