Hi,

Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe.  Thanks.

On Dec 6, 2006, at 10:32 AM, Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

From: Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:29 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; Feline-CRF- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: unknown cause of Anemia - help!

Hi, my ayumi’s PCV started going down again and don’t know why --- it’s been mid 20’s for the past several weeks and now right below 20 – we (the vet and I ) don’t have any ideas why – she is negative for felk or fiv – and she is negative for hemebartnella (sp) – she is scheduled for dental this week and am very nervous – could stomatitis cause anemia??(I I don’t think so) – how invasive is bone marrow biopsy and what doe they do exactly? Any insight is appreciate – her kidney function and al others are normal but high end normal