I gave my cat torbutrol orally, but it might come in a patch too.

On 12/6/06, Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's the patch, right? I've had them with a couple of my animals. I
think you have to be careful with the amount of med used with them. I
ended up taking the patches off long before the recommended time. They
made my guys dopey. Zevon seemed down right sick from his. I put them on
oral pain meds instead so I could monitor the dose more carefully.
Nina

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20