Well, I think we have to try to lead them to water.  Then we will see if
they want to drink.

Honestly if they weren't willing to be educated I'd probably volunteer my
time elsewhere.  It would be too sad to see all those cats dying needlessly
because of a crazy policy.  But that's just me.

On 12/12/06, TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

only if they want to be educated.

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....