In response to Del's question about interferon: My late Ziggy was on interferon treatment for most of his life ( about 1.5 years). He took 1 cc -which contained 30 units of interferon once a day for 7 days and then he was off of it for 7 days. However, the recent reading I have been doing suggests that kitty take interferon every day with no time off because it is an anti-viral and if it is stopped for any period of time kitty will get immune to it, much like if you stopped taking antibiotics early and then restarted them. Anyways, my suggestion is to keep kitty on the interferon treatment for another 3-6 months and get kitty retested to make sure it wasn't a false negative. As far as I know, kitty doesn't need tapered off interferon. I found a very useful site on interferon that will maybe be of some help. .http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/9352/interferon.html

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday cash from MSN today! http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us