Dr Heidi Ward in Sarasota Florida.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 9:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [feline-cancer] some good news

  What state and hospital is Dr. Ward? The name sounds familiar, though maybe
just from your emails...
  Micherlle

  In a message dated 12/16/2006 6:32:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    Thank you Gina.  I met two      women in the waiting room yesterday who
also need prayers for their babies, both cats.  One has the same thing as Asia
and it was good for her mom to hear our good news.  We had our own little
support group meeting n the    waiting room.  Both of the other women had
driven over 50 miles to come to Dr. Ward.

    Dianne and Asia