Please crosspost far and wide as well.

  thanks,
  tonya

Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 03:53:43 -0500 (EST)

In case you haven't heard, there is a cruelty case currently going on in Fulton
county (Atlanta, GA) for two teenagers that bound a puppy, set it on fire, and
when it didn't die, they baked it alive in the oven. This case is not getting
much attention from the media here and the public is worried that the teens
will not get the deserved punishment. Please sign the petition to support this
cause:

www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/428928473

Below is more information about the case
Thank you,
Jenny