From all I've researched, fish oil is better for cats. I use wild salmon oil.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I gave flax seed oil to our dog Fern, who had a sarcoma, every day, along with essiac tea, a bunch of different herbs, and an experimental drug, and she lived 18 months when her prognosis with chemo (which we did not do) was 2-6 months. I am not saying this was due to the flax oil-- I think it was due to the combination of things and possibly mostly to the experimental drug-- but I would definitely give flax oil to a dog with cancer again. I am not sure if cats can process it well-- I might do fish oil for cats.
Michelle