for her.
  Donations of any size are appreciated for her care and the care of the other
cats we are rescuing.
  You can make a tax deductible donation online thru Paypal at www.furkids.org
and mark in care of Iddy Biddy Kitty. Donations of any size are appreciated.
You can print a donations receipt here.

  If you cannot donate online, you can send donations to :
  FurKids Rescue
P.O. Box 191102
Atlanta, GA 31119-1102

  If you cannot donate, or foster, please forward to all animal lovers you know.
  If you know of a possible foster home for one or more of these kitties or
know of temporary forster care for any of the other please contact the shelter
(number on line) or Beth Hemann (404) 584-7430

  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide

  Beth Hemann
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Beth & Stamp