Mr. Kitten has not received any vaccines since being diagnosed.  He  did
receive a Prednisone shot that was administered in his neck, but I don't  know
if
that is the normal spot for that injection or not.  I live in a  smaller town
so it's hard to find a wide range of vets, expecially ones that are
interested in handling Felv+ cats, but I'm working on it.

In a message dated 12/19/2006 12:09:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,