yes they are all FeLV+  they are about 1 1/2 years old and were all together when i started fostering them at around 3 weeks old.  Pogo was my special kitty. she would eat popcorn and drink coffee with me if i didnt watch her and had the moste intesnse attitude in the house. my son misses her carrying marbles around the house to play with. "pogo's lost her marbles" was his favorite comment. we were suprised she was the first to get sick since she was alwase so active and intense. she didnt show any signs until the day we took her to the fist vet. within the week she was gone.  thank you all for the words of kindness and suport.

>Clarissa,
>
>I am so sorry to hear that you guys lost Pogo. Are
>all 7 of your furbabies FeLV+?
>
>:)
>Wendy

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win?