Dear Michelle, Phaewryn, Kelly, Sally, Dianne (and Asia), Del, Diane R.,
Wendy, Sherry, Barb, Marylyn, Gina, Peggy, Leah, Kelley, Sheila, and Belinda,
(I hope I didn't omit anyone)
    Thank you all so much for your support and gentle condolences and for
sending such love to Jimi Too Cool.  I am sure he can feel it.  I read all your
messages and cried and felt peace and comfort, too. I am very touched and
overwhelmed and grateful. You are all the most caring people.

    I hope to write more in a bit, once I have felt better but for now, I did
want to write to Peggy. Peggy, you have my sympathy on the loss of your
Scooter.  I did manage to read some of your posts because he also suffered from
stomatitis, correct?  I am sorry that I missed your post that he had passed
away.  I am so far behind in posts on all my lists, unfortunately.

   Hugs and love to you all, bless you,

Anne and Simms and Sophie with Jimi Too Cool in spirit, always