Winstrol is an anabolic steroid, which is used to build muscle mass. I  think
the I-R instructions refer to corticosteroids, like prednisone, which  reduce
inflammation but also can suppress the immune system. They are  different.
Michelle

In a message dated 12/21/2006 3:47:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,