You know I had thought about the yogurt and probiotics..but just didn't do
it..until last night..I have some in the refrigerator...so I looked in one of
my natural books to check the dosage...opened a cap, tasted of it then mixed
about 1/2 in some water and shot it in him..He took it real well...I did
mention it to them, but they didn't say to much when I took him in today so
when I go visit tonight, I may just take some with me and sneak it in cause he
won't get any other meds at that time...I know people sprinkle it on food so I
hope it is ok to use it like this..what do you think?
  Thanks so much,
  Kerry, Bandy and Inky