Sally, I am so sorry. Perhaps he had mediastinal lymphoma.
Michelle

In a message dated 12/25/2006 6:40:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am so sorry to tell everyone  that Tiny just passed over. He had a
seemingly benign URI. Not really showing  symptoms of being in distress. He
seemed
worse today, but not life  threatening. Five minutes ago he started choking I
tried to hold him nothing  would help. He was turning blue. Before I could get
oxygen to him he was gone.  I so did not expect this like this. He was the
healthier one of my two FelV  babies. This has been one horrible year.
Sally