________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karen & Phil
Masaoka
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Mr. Spock & L'il Abner

Hi All,

We have decided to adopt another FELV+ cat for L'il Abner, hoping we
won't lose this one too soon.  It's been heartbreaking to lose Mr.
Spock, as I'm sure you all know.
Spock & Abner were the best of pals.  They would wrestle & run all over
and cuddle together and groom each other.  Spock was just 6 months old
when we adopted him, and we had him for one great year, before he
started getting sick.  He acted healthy & playful like your usual
kitten.  He grew so big that he had to go on a diet!  But even at his
largest, he was still a kitten to us, with his cute crooked ear (thus
the name Spock) & kitten meow - his voice never changed.  What a
trooper!  If you're interested in seeing some of my pictures, I've put
Spock & Abner pics at the beginning of my photo gallery here:
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/free/gallery.asp?memberID=151297.
The next cat you see in the group is Bailey.  She's the queen of the
house & lives upstairs.  She wants nothing to do with the boys, and it's
better for her that she's kept separated, as she has IBD and being
exposed to FELV could complicate things.

Here's hoping 2007 brings us many joys with our kitties!
Karen

"If they don't have cats in heaven, I'm not going there." - Phil Masaoka

be privileged.
received this
transmission from
are required to