I did put a hot water bottle under a cushion, and she is laying on it.  She
definitely has not had this symptoms before-- I can tell it is not something
she has had and hidden. She looks terrible.  I don't have to wonder about
someone sneaking her anything-- I myself gave her dry evo for a few days, which
she
seemed to tolerate until 2 days ago. I stopped giving it to her yesterday,
though, because she got sick like this the night before last.

thanks,
michelle

In a message dated 1/1/2007 8:17:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]