Nina,
   Has Gypsy ever had this thing of only feeling sick at a certain time of
day?

Michelle

In a message dated 1/1/2007 11:05:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Sweetie,
I'm sorry to hear Lucy is so uncomfortable.  Gypsy has been acting a little
off the last few days too.  I'm so lucky that she doesn't seem to tire of her
turkey mush.  I know that if I were to take to my bed she'd be in big trouble.
She still needs me to pet her when she eats.  If Gypsy eats anything other
than her mush, she becomes symptomatic again.  Did I read that you gave her
reglan and it helped?  That's one of the things I reach for when she's doing
that
hunched back, my tummy doesn't feel good, kind of thing.  Usually one dose is
enough to help her, this last bout of not feeling great has been dragging on
for her though.  I can tell she still doesn't feel her normal 85%.  Your
supposition about her bowel cycle sounds right to me too, maybe it also has to
do
with excess gas from the diet change.  Have you tried to reintroduce the mush,
(or whatever she's been doing well on that she decided not to eat when she
started having her tummy aches), earlier in the day when she's feeling better?
Nina