> I would run another SNAP ELISA test asap, as operator error accounts for a hi
> gh rate
> of inaccurate results. It could have been a bad test, it could have been a bad
> testing procedure, it could be anything, but false results are known to happe
> n with
> that kind of test.

Thank you again for this piece of advice. We just re SNAP ELISA tested
the mom and she came out negative/negative. The vet feels confident in
the result (and I do too; the first place she was tested was by
new/young techs who could have done any number of things incorrectly).

The kittens are on Albon and low-residue food for their diarrhea. The
vet did not see any parasites on the slide but thinks there is a
possibility there might be coccidia.

I would have spent an entire month worrying whether mom was positive
and kittens were exposed had you not said to retest. Thank you again.

Lynette