*Your Antonio will be in our thoughts and prayers... *
*Leslie =^..^=*

On 1/8/07, elizabeth trent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Poor Antonio - I was up much of the night with him....he slept by my
pillow with my arm around him.  He has some blood in his urine and possibly
a kidney stone....plus, his glands need to be expressed so the poor boy just
feels rotten.  I made them promise me at the vet's they would give him some
demerol.

He's lost a pound too since he's been on the light formula...that's very
good news.

I really hated leaving him at the vet's this morning but they told me I
really needed to...they will do x-rays and they may have to extract some
urine.  I'm just worried sick about him.

Please, if you would...send prayers...good thoughts...or whatever is your
style for the dear boy.  We very much appreciate it.

Thank you,
elizabeth

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson