I just did a search, and the cheapest place was at dog.com.  I found that
humorous:)

On 1/8/07, TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

don't forget whenever you're buying anything online to check places
like www.bizrate.com or www.shop.com to compare prices--you will be
amazed at the range.

sometime last year i did a search on the feliway diffusers--it's sure
to be in the archives!

On 1/8/07, Leslie Lawther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think using enough... or more than enough in the plug-ins is the
answer.
> We had 10 -12 running at any one time in our 3,000 square foot
house.  So I
> would say 4 is good for your space... but certainly too little defeats
the
> purpose (so I'd run heavy rather than light).  We noticed a HUGE
difference
> in aggression with Feli-way... but had never used it to stop or curb
> improper elimination problems...  I'd be interested to hear if it helps
you
> eventually.  We've got a new kitty that has "issues" too...   Once Rudy
> stopped being a pest, we stopped using the Feliway plug ins... but still
> have them if they work for couch peeing episodes!!  Keep us posted!!
> BTW - We started using it because there was someone on the FIP list a
while
> back who used it in her clinic and noticed an amazing difference.  She
swore
> by the stuff... which is why we tried it.
> Leslie =^..^=
>

> On 1/8/07, MacKenzie, Kerry N. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Hi all, I've stepped up the Feliway plug-ins and wondered what others
> think of the number--too few? Not enough? I'm using 4 total at present.
> > I have a 2-bedroom place, about 1000 feet total, but mostly open-plan.
> > The 2 bedrooms (each abt 10x10) and the bathroom have doors,
obviously,
> but living/dining area (20 x10) and kitchen (10x10) are open-plan and
> connected via a narrow 12 feet hallway. I've put two plug-ins total in
the
> living/dining area; plus one in the kitchen; and one in bedroom 1 (which
is
> the ferals' room; door is kept closed). I don't have one in the hallway
or
> bedroom 2 that bedroom door is usually kept half-open on to the
> living-room/dining area. Maybe I should add one to bedroom 2 and/or
hallway?
> (I'm desperate to integrate Mickey and Momcat now they're negative but
> Mickey has a habit of peeing when he runs free in the aptment-----floor
and
> sofa and my bed are his locations of choice, so far.)
> > My tame cats are not welcoming even though they've all been living in
same
> house albeit not in the same living space for 3 years. My 2 male tame
cats
> growl non-stop when Mickey comes trotting down the hallway, and they
don't
> stop growling until the poor little fellow eventually runs back into his
own
> room. (Momcat hasn't ventured forth at all yet.)
> > I've begun swopping tame/feral catbeds around. Hasn't helped yet.
Maybe I
> need to do more swopping.
> >
> > All opinions/comments/suggs for harmonious living welcome! Kerry M.
> >

> --
> Leslie     =^..^=
>
> To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
> patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have
succeeded.  That

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....