Kelly, I'm so sorry.  Gentlest of Bridge vibes to Morgana.  She sounds
beautiful -- like she was already an angel.  Hugs to you.

Diane R.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
  Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 12:40 AM
  To: felvtalk
  Subject: Angel Morgana

  I'm so sad.  My little Morgana died less than an hour ago.  I noticed
something was not right about the way she was lying and picked her up and
she was doing that awful head lolling thing and panting.  I stuck her in a
crate and drove as fast as I could to the emergency hospital but she passed
before I could get there.  I gaev her her meds earlier and I wonder if she
had a bad reaction...just 1/2 droppeful of amoxycillin and 1/2 periactin.  I
feel like there was something I could have done to stop it.  My poor little
girl was only 3.  She is a white persian with big beautiful eyes.  She is a
tiny girl, just 5.25 pounds.

  http://www.rescuties.org

  http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20