hey, phaewyrn, that's the one with ringworm, right?

On 1/16/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Make him a ten-year old solid black shorthaired cat who doesn't get along
well with other cats.  Or maybe a former feral.....

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
that's MEAN, phaewyrn--you KNOW how much we hate to get emails like
that, and how hard we have to work to be polite to the people (?) who
send them!

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....