At 07:26 PM 1/16/2007, you wrote:

great.......great..remember that a fever is natures way of killing unwanted guests, Certain bacteria and virus's have a narrow temp range so was the body heats up many little bugs die, Fevers in them selves are not dangerous unless they are outrageously high. Fluids are always my stand by for a cat that will not eat, a cat with a URI...loosens secretions and keeps the rest of the body functioning well and great for general comfort,,Good kidney function, flushes toxins,,etc,,,,
So good to hear
Kelly
www.kellyscats.zoomshare.com

Well, her temp just read 102.5, and she ate more and is rubbing her head against me and purring, got up and used the litter box. her nose is cold an wet, and one ear has cooled down to normal, but the other ear, oddly enough, is still very hot. not sure what is going on, but am relieved she is improving, knock on wood.

Thanks for all your support,
Michelle
Checked by AVG Free Edition.