I am the one who posted it, if there are any questions. I would try chemo
first and only do this if the cat comes out of remission (after trying rescue
chemo drugs that can spur second remissions, like ccnu) or if the cat does not
go into remission.  But if chemo is not an option for one reason or  another,
I would then try this right away.
Michelle

In a message dated 1/17/2007 12:01:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,