I don't actually have all the numbers. According to the oncologist, her
liver enzymes were actually not that low-- he does not think she has a liver
problem.  The fluid is clear and thin, not yellow or tacky like most FIP
fluid.
This is why everyone is so confused.  She may have something else,  but
whatever it is is not good. I figure the VO can't hurt and could help some  of
the
problems it could be.

In a message dated 1/18/2007 4:47:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,