Wow those scare me the bases look way too small, those look dangerous to me, they look like they would tip too easily. I say this because I know someone whose cat ran up one of those with the small base and it tipped over and broke the cats neck, I would be afraid use anything like that. The ones I use have bases that look much bigger and my guys still make them move when they run up them. I have them up against the wall and every time KC runs up it it bangs against the wall. We made one for my sister and the base is 38 inches wide. On the ones I have the bases are 34" and I still think those are too small that's why I have them against the wall. Next one I have I'll make too so I know the base will be big enough.

Pussicat Cat Trees

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com