Well, there are two possibilities as to why he is more patient with you: 1)
you are less annoying than I am (extremely possible), or 2) Emily actually has
 cancer and he doesn't think Lucy does (though I am wondering if the pred she
has  been on is masking it, as no other diagnosis fully makes sense)-- he has
been  having to field a lot of questions not necessarily related to cancer
because  they don't know what is wrong with her and I happened to make an aptmt
with him  b/c the ER vet said lymphoma.  I can't call the internist because he
is  still my listed doctor and I have not even met the internist-- she looked
at  Lucy in back-- and now the internist is on vacation and there is a new
one who  has not even seen her. So Dr. Clifford is it, and I am annoying him
with  questions that may be out of his field, and which are certainly not what
is
used  to dealing with.  And, I saw him yesterday, called twice after I got
home,  and called twice this morning.  so maybe that seems excessive. But
things
 kept changing and I had questions. Plus he kept giving us timelines that
would  then change, so I was questioning him on this as well (he said she
needed
to be  seen on Sat but the receptionist called and said she didn't so I wanted
to talk  to him about that). etc.

What is Emily's story? Is she FeLV+? what is she being treated for and what
is she getting? how is she doing? If you have posted this already, I
apologize.  I have not been able to keep up with all threads  lately.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/19/2007 6:36:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,