Michelle,
I believe she said it her guess was that it was an adenocarcinoma tumor, I talked with her today about the fevers and she said that she would be looking for the same things, cancer and infections. I told her you were waiting for the rest of the test results.

She also told me something interesting that there is a syndrome called "unknown cat fever", she has come across a few cats that have had this issue and they never do figure out why they get the fevers. She said they are put on a course of wide spectrum antibiotics and it can take three weeks or longer for the fever to clear up. With the rest of Lucy's symptoms though she feels there may well be more going on. I'm just curious has Lucy been tested for toxoplasmosis, not sure about the spelling? Or salmanella, ecoli any of the things that one might get from eating raw?

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com