Little Missy is fine now.  I really think it was just the dry air.  She had
"company" (some people who came to do a home visit on the foster cats before
the paperwork happens that turns them over to me) and was too exited!

Nina, I will send the pictures when I get them off my camera...

 I hope it's nothing too! I hate to even mention it, but that was one of
the very last signs right before my Moogie died, her nose began to bleed.
It's the reason I rushed her to the vet... but it was too late, they said
she was already dying, and probably wouldn't make it another hour on her
own.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20