I just realized I posted the AGP normals twice and didn't post the a:g ratios at
all... here's that info:

In FIP the globulin concentration in serum or plasma is raised to over 40g/l.
Consequently the A:G is usually lowered. An A:G of < 0.4 indicates FIP is quite
likely, provided that globulins are raised, remember than a low albumin (e.g. in
liver disease) can also artificially lower the A:G. An A:G of >0.8 rules out
FIP; A:G
of between 0.4-0.8 - consider other parameters.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Declawing Creates SUFFERING, Please don't declaw!
http://www.pawproject.com/kona.html