Hi everyone,

Just a brief update on Junior. His Right eye still looks like it is budging
with a definite cataract. He does not appear to have discomfort from it
though. He is still getting the Trusopt for Glaucoma and the chloramphenicol
antibiotic ointment in both eyes. I also have been giving him lysine 500mg
and have added Transfer Factor Plus to his supplements. He gets Pet Tabs
plus iron as well . He is eating better and has put on a little bit of
weight. He is exploring the house. I am guessing because his vision is not
as good as it used to be. The left eye remains dilated and the pupil is
misshaped. It does look better to me although. I may be getting used to it
that way. He ears are thick and red again. It doesn'r seem to bother him I
will keep and eye on them.

This has been a very reactive disease. It does not allow you to be
proactive. I am hoping while he is better the Transfer Factor will help his
immune system. I am still considering removing the right eye, but I want him
at his best before surgery. Any idea how long after I use the Transfer
Factor I should wait.

Daisy is in heat and driving me crazy. I could not get her an appointment
until 2/27/07.

I just want to thank everyone for their help. I still have not gotten
anywhere with my vet for interferon. He decided to do the steriods. I think
the shot gave Junior a boost but I still want to give the interferon a shot.
I am hoping the Transfer Factor will keep him stable.

Thanks,

Sally Davis

--
Junior needs your help with his care fighting Feline Leukemia. Our story
www.geocities.com/dmyllas/sally_page.html