yes, totally different, though I can't tell you how.  the stuff in the  store
is topical and meant to treat the skin, I think, while this is meant to
affect the cat internally and is just applied to the ears where the blood
vessels
absorb it. It is a much thinner cream, and the pharmacy compounds it  into
little syringes.  It works amazingly for Patches-- she literally had a  bald
belly and legs and they were bright pink, and since I have been assiduously
giving her this twice a day she has a full thick coat of fur there.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/29/2007 10:15:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,