Lucy had bad symptoms for several days before starting.

In a message dated 1/29/2007 3:31:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I actually have seen  FOI worked on kitties with pre-stage of FIP – I think
that the trick is you  have to use it at a very early stage—I also know of a
couple of other people  who were showing pre-stage of FIP and FOI reversed the
conditions – the main  problem is that,, if you don’t have enough experience
with losing cats with  FIP – by the time, you notice, it’s usually too late to
use FIP –one of my  friends who also lost 6 kitties to FIP, she was using FOI
low oral dosage to  three of remaining cats who were showing high titers and
high globulin  levels.. and 3 months later, all of her cats’ titer went down
almost nothing  and globulin has gone down  -
I have had a couple  of correspondences with Dr. ishida and I know that
scientifically his study  has not proven with FOI as he did not have a control
group in his study,, I  also know that he still has success treating his
patients
with FIP kitties  –again, the key factor is that you need to catch it fairly
early to start the  treatment..