Oh.. because we did not have anymore - has been back ordered and did not
arrive until yesterday..:)  How was the result with your kitty?

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of elizabeth
trent
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 12:30 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: acemannan side effects?

Hideyo -

Just curious why your vet is not following the weekly protocol for
Acemannan that was used in the studies?

elizabeth

On 2/1/07, Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, Paolo, I called the office and he is not working today, but I left
him a voice mail as a receptionist told me that he is good at returning
the call - also I emailed him --

He only got one shot as opposed to having every week, so I don't know
what helped him.. I'm thinking that it may be essiac tonic that he is
getting every day - don't know for sure --

What is the debate that you are going through?  Are you worried that
acemmanan will cause side effects or not working effectively?  Can you
try it first and see what it does before trying chemo?