Paolo,

You could call the Animal Cancer Center in Dallas,
Texas.  The number is (214) 437-9499.  They will
probably only be open another 2 and a half hours
today.  They might be open tomorrow also, but not
sure.  I have heard very good things about this
clinic.  I hope you find an oncologist who will help
you soon!

:)
Wendy

--- Paolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >I don't know why but I am feeling relief that
> Rompi's surgery was
> >cancelled.
> >

> It is exactly the same for me... but I feel that
> Rompi's magic could
> break down at any time. I feel he is (we are)
> walking on eggs.
> I need to get in touch with an EMINENT American
> oncologist to have some
> opinion and input about the chemo protocols they
> proposed me, but I need
> it NOW!!! I feel like sitting on a time bomb.
>
> Paolo

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index