Thank you. I have heard of it, and have read up on it. It seems to help
sometimes with FIP. However, it's a blood thinner, and she is really anemic
right
now, so I would be afraid to try it. Also, I think all the meds I have  given
her have made her not want to eat much, so I don't think I want to start  new
ones on top.

thanks  for looking up things for us though,
Michelle

In a message dated 2/2/2007 10:02:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,