Paolo, just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. Don't unsubscribe from Feline Anemia if you need it - I'm not sure but assuming you're getting too much mail perhaps - if so, just change to the no mail (web only) option and go read them off the web.

Sending my best to you and your kitties -

Gloria