________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 10:59 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Help needed

Hi Debbie,

I would check around with other places in your area to see if you can
find the tests cheaper.   I can get a combo test here for $16 per cat,
which would be way less than $1,000.

At this point I'm not sure I'd be in a rush to test all of them.  They
have been together and likely either have it or they don't (most likely
not).