Cricket lived until he was 4.5 years (and I still hold
that the FeLV would not have kicked in had he not been
stressed out by 10 extra people living in our home for
a week during Hurrican Katrina).  It's quite possible
I had him vaccinated for FeLV when he was a kitten.  I
made a note to self to check his records when I get
home, and if he was, I'll post.

:)
Wendy