Maggie,

I'm so sorry to hear that Lucy has passed.  I am glad
that she did not suffer though.  That is always a
blessing in disguise.  So is the fact that you were
able to be there with Lucy when she passed.  Bless you
for loving her and caring for her.

Give Izzie all the love and attention you can possibly
give her.  She'll have to grieve just as you are,
which is never easy for anyone.  Maybe later on, if
she's still very playful and seems lonesome, you can
get her another playful companion.

Be gentle with yourself Maggie.  And again, I'm sorry
to hear about sweet Lucy.

:)
Wendy

The fish are biting.