Thanks all for responses in relation to Tig. She is still missing but your
advice has been good and I will print things out and give it to my friend. We
went out sticking posters up around the area and posting leaflets. It was more
 heartbreaking seeing Tig's Sister Missy - she was so confused and is just
going  around the house crying and looking for Tig. I've told my friend to put
food out  and some things that smells familiar so fingers crossed - will keep
you  updated.

Thanks

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble