Hooray!!

 Thanks all for your help. I again asked my angels to help guide Tig home
last night as I still talk to my angel animals who have passed. We also have
had a little glass guardian angel that my friend bought me next to a wooden
cat that I got her as it looked like Tig. I did the meditation of lassooing
Tig back to her mum and sister and my friend had been imagining her walking
to the door. Last night I had a dream about 4-5am and in the dream we found
Tig lying next to a bush - she was weak - but we coaxed her to move and then
Missy (her sister) came over meowing and running back and forward to get her
to follow her. Tig gathered her energy and followed missy home.

Then in reality when I woke up:
I got a text from my friend to say Tig turned up at 5am this morning
crying to get in. She had muddy paws, smelled musty, scared and was very
hungry - other than that she seems unharmed. It sounds as though she has
been in feral mode and as people here said after the panic when all went
calm she has come home. 3 days is so long when you don't know what's
happened to them. My friend and the other cat are so happy.

I don't know how I'd have coped if it had been my cat missing.

Thanks

Michelle, Buddy, Minstrel, Angel Bramble