It really makes you wonder. I recall years ago I took my dog to a vet for itching. The vet took a skin scraping and came back saying it was ringroom. I didn't believe this because it looked nothing like that plus I was with the dog constantly and had no signs of it. I took my dog to another vet that I had known for a long time. He checked him over and all it was a nervous rash. No ring room. He was over it in a day or two. We had a cat years ago also that a vet wanted to remove his eye due to a cat fight. We refused. We put medicine in the eye daily. The eye healed perfectly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheila Coyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 6, 2007 10:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: 14 cats going to be tested- Great News

I did this two years ago with my 17….all were negative.  Thank God.  And yes, I still question if my Blizzard kitty was truly a positive.  I guess we all put the tape on re wind and second guess ourselves because we love them each and all so much.  Sigh…………

Sheila

Nebraska

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Bless the beasts and the children..."

Great news and be sure to keep this information and let us share it with so many skeptics,,,,,Just like my experience,,all 18 were negative!!!!
YEAH
Kelly
www.kellyscats.zoomshare.com