*Mine is fear aggressive.  They growl and strike out of fear... which causes
everyone to pick on her more... and as a result there is nothing I can do
but separate her which isn't fair either.   But I agree, being tired is
better than being so frightened that you won't come out to eat or pee...*
*Leslie =^..^=*

 Well, don't try Prozac, it makes them much more "zombie" like than the
Amitriptyline does... just FYI. I think zombie is preferable to "hiding
under the bed scared for life, too paranoid to even come out to eat or pee",
which describes my Miranda cat. That's not much of a quality of life either,
IMO.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson