Ovaban goes way back -- about 25 years ago is when I first used it - it was
prescribed as a behavior modifier for a cat who peed everywhere -- back before
the days of amitriptylline and Prozac.   The downside was that it could cause
breast cancer; and that it did, in my little April.     Now it is used as an
appetite enhancer.   Somewhere along the line I got the idea - don't know if I
dreamed it or if someone told me - that it was originally used for canine birth
control.

"Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I've used it, but will have to
remember who for and what for!

Gloria