  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leslie Lawther
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:22 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: FeLV Kitten with Pneumonia

In our rescue we adopted out a kitten, who came back to us FeLV+.  When
our volunteer went to pick him up, he had been kept outside and now has
pneumonia.  He is a sweet little six month old orange tabby.  He's
eating on his own, but breathing heavily and she said she can hear that
his chest is full.

Our vets are not "cool" with trying to maintain a FeLV kitty, so we're
flying blind on this one.  Can anyone recommend a course of treatment
that has worked with their FeLV kitties for a severe infection?

Thanks,

Leslie =^..^=

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.
That only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson