Marissa,

I second your I HATE MONEY statement.  Or rather lack
of money!  lol

Here are a couple of links for financial help; I know
people who have gotten it before.  I can't help to
ask.  The second link is a list of links.  You can
also do a search on the internet for financial help
for pet owners and probably find more.

http://imom.org/fa/

http://www.handicappedpets.com/services/PetFinancialHelp.html
(says for handicapped animals, but I think most links
will help all animals)

:)
Wendy

--- Marissa Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>