At 05:12 AM 3/17/2007, you wrote:

Tha nk you so very much
kelly
www.kellyscats.zoomshare.com

Strength and peace to you and your friends.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man.
                                                                 St. Francis
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 6:15 AM
Subject: Whitey is close to the BRIDGE

To my Friends, My sweet Little White Deaf kitty is at the emergency vets under Oxygen tonight. It is a long story but probably underlying heart disease..and he is not responding. The ventilator is an option, but the prognosis of ever getting him off it is is so slim and with so many underlying problems I would be doing it for me and not him, He has been though so very much this year,...Please wish me the strength to go down there and hold him in my arms and a gently passage,,,Then to the other vet asFRESNO my rescued dog's would has opened up and the pin should be pulled,
I hate these times.
Kelly