After my interferon is mixed, I put it in small containers and freeze it. I've read that you can freeze it once. Once unfrozen, I think it lasts 30 days, but I could be off on that - maybe it's 60 days, I'm sure somebody knows.

There are many different PRICES for interferon alpha - ranging from very high to low, depending on the vet. I now get it for $15 for a large bottle (about 30 ml, I think?)

It serves as an immune system modulator, and works very well for me, in some circumstances. I do daily low dose oral interferon with some FELV cats. I don't do the on =off that some people do.

Best of luck,

Gloria